It’s become a very popular catchphrase this election — “Hillary for Prison!” While at a recent event for the Democrat nominee for president, one man shouted the phrase, prompting Clinton to respond, “Let’s make it happen!”
Here’s the video:
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada
A post at Redstate said that Hillary thought he said “Hillary for President.”
A post at Infowars observed:
Given her now notorious propensity for being constantly “confused,” Hillary probably thought the man was saying “Hillary for president!,” but nothing could be further from the truth.
The “Hillary for prison” mantra has become a nationwide meme ever since Infowars began selling t-shirts bearing the slogan last year.
As the Spectator reports, the slogan subsequently became the theme of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland and has become a “rallying cry” for conservatives infuriated about Hillary’s corruption.
Still, it is funny…
- Hillary Clinton: Muslims ‘have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism’ – Video
- Leaked email: Hillary to name Huma Abedin Secretary of State
- Hillary accuses Trump of treason, says rhetoric ‘giving aid and comfort’ to terrorists
- ‘Hillary for Prison’ signs spotted in Missouri
- Report: Hillary campaign stealing from poorest donors with repeated overcharges
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: