Why do I get the feeling this town is run by liberal Democrats? On Wednesday, Fox Baltimore reported that the town of Burien, Washington, passed an ordinance banning bad body odor and foul language from those visiting city parks, city hall, and even the library. The measure also forbids people from not wearing enough clothing.
Those who run afoul of the measure can be banned from public places for a year.
According to Fox, city officials say the ordinance is necessary to protect the public from foul smells.
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
- Wisconsin town bans Overpasses for Obama Impeachment protests
- Arkansas town seeks to ban free speech for residents
- Al Sharpton’s war on free speech: FCC mulls public hearings on Rush Limbaugh
- Conservative speech the real target of liberal attacks
- Lindsey Graham: Let’s limit freedom of speech in light of Koran burning