A new proposed change to add Covid to the Washington State Board of Health isolation protocol gives them authority to involuntarily confine individuals and/or families if they refuse the vaccine. It was supposedly filed because of the spike in Covid cases, primarily Omicron. (Gateway Pundit) Governor Jay Inslee appears to have gone off the rails with his power over the citizens of Washington in a “health rule” that is ripe for abuse. And the state has begun hiring “strike teams” that will be utilized to carry out this order. But will these “strike teams” be helpful or harmful to the public?
Washington state has experienced a 146% surge in Covid cases just in the last week, with a 46% uptick in hospitalizations. But does this justify involuntary confinement? The Washington State Board of Health has denied that this rule invokes the ability to use law enforcement for vaccination mandates. (Christianity Daily) Except that it specifically says it does.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
WAC 246-100-040 Involuntary confinement
(1) At his or her sole discretion, a local health officer may issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine in accordance with subsection (3) of this section, or may petition the superior court ex parte for an order to take the person or group of persons into involuntary detention for purposes of isolation or quarantine in accordance with subsection (4) of this section, provided that he or she:
(a) Has first made reasonable efforts, which shall be documented, to obtain voluntary compliance with requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination, decontamination of persons or animals, isolation, quarantine, and inspection and closure of facilities, or has determined in his or her professional judgment that seeking voluntary compliance would create a risk of serious harm; and
(b) Has reason to believe that the person or group of persons is, or is suspected to be, infected with, exposed to, or contaminated with a communicable disease or chemical, biological, or radiological agent that could spread to or contaminate others if remedial action is not taken; and
(c) Has reason to believe that the person or group of persons would pose a serious and imminent risk to the health and safety of others if not detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine.
2) A local health officer may invoke the powers of police officers, sheriffs, constables, and all other officers and employees of any political subdivisions within the jurisdiction of the health department to enforce immediately orders given to effectuate the purposes of this section in accordance with the provisions of RCW 43.20.050(4) and 70.05.120.
How can seeking voluntary compliance ever be considered “risk of serious harm?” The original protocol was certified in October of 2019, months before the emergence of Covid. The amendment seeks to add Covid to the procedure. The WSBH plans to hold a Zoom meeting on January 12 to determine the response to the proposal.
Hundreds of medical professionals in states across the nation have lost their licenses because they prescribed standard treatments for patients who did not want to take the vaccination. They have issued exemptions that have gone unheeded now that their medical licenses have been taken away, endangering both children and adults with underlying medical issues. Gov Jay Inslee has threatened new “measures” against the unvaccinated.
If we can persuade this board to do the right thing and put our children first, our state will have hope. We are desperate for them to uphold the principles that our nation was founded on and preserve the freedom we have as parents and Americans to determine what goes into our children’s bodies. They have already set up the internment camps. I’ve seen photographs of them.
Scott Miller, Physician Assistant who lost his license
Involuntary confinement for Covid because of a spike in Omicron? Say no, Washington.
- Gov. Jay Inslee Compares Unvaccinated to Domestic Terrorists (Video)
- Knock, Knock: Door-To-Door Campaign Targets The Unvaccinated
- Doom and Gloom for Christmas: You’re All Going to Die. If You’re Unvaccinated, That Is.
- Grocer Removes Benefits, Adds Healthcare Surcharge for Unvaccinated Employees
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.