With confusion about the omicron variant continuing to dominate the headlines this week, there are plenty of varying opinions as to what should be done about Christmas.
For some, the mounting evidence for the omicron variant being “mild” is enough to see them continue on with their Christmas traditions, unburdened by concern. Others, however, are beginning to sound the alarm over its swift spread, and have now issued wildly dramatic instructions as to how to proceed with the holidays.
W.H.O. director-general and Ethiopian biologist Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told journalists in Geneva the “fastest way” to “get back to normal” is for people to cancel or delay Christmas events, the Daily Mail reports.
Dr Ghebreyesu continued to say, “an event cancelled is better than a life cancelled. It’s better to cancel now and celebrate later than to celebrate now and grieve later.”
The W.H.O. has not previously issued a global decree to cancel any other religious holidays such as the Muslim’s Eid or the Hindu’s Diwali as a result of coronavirus.
The news comes on the heels of Dr. Anthony Fauci’s suggestion to turn away any friends or family who have not been vaccinated against the virus.
Cross-posted with Flag and Cross
- Omicron: The Lockdowners’ Last Stand
- COVID COMMUNISM: CNN Propagandist Leana Wen Says Unvaxxed Should NOT Be Allowed To Travel From State To State (Video)
- New York Lawmakers Propose Concentration Camps For The Sick
- Mayhem And Madness: Authoritarian Monsters Wreak Havoc On Our Freedoms
- COVID-19 Detention Camps: Are Government Round-Ups Of Resistors In Our Future?
- CDC Claims It Has Authority To Use Police To Emulate Australian Oppression; Congress Agrees (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google, and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line, and at the new social media site set up by members of Team Trump, GETTR.