To say that Infowars’ Alex Jones is upset over news that President Trump ordered a military strike against Syria would be something of an understatement.
“If he had been a piece of crap from the beginning, it wouldn’t be so bad,” an emotional Jones said of Trump. “We’ve made so many sacrifices and now he’s crapping all over us. It makes me sick.”
Alex Jones on Trump launching strikes in Syria… pic.twitter.com/FkPt3xnok4
— Andrew Peng (@TheAPJournalist) April 14, 2018
Trump, he said, had been “doing so good.” But, be later added, “Trump’s now a fraud.”
“F**k Trump,” he said in a profanity-laced Periscope video:
Trump, he said, has been blackmailed and totally compromised:
It seems that many agree with Jones, according to this poll he posted to Twitter:
- A scientific research center near Damascus
- A chemical weapons storage facility near Homs
- A storage facility and a command post in the same area
On Saturday, U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres urged all of its member states “to show restraint in these dangerous circumstances and to avoid any acts that could escalate matters and worsen the suffering of the Syrian people.”
According to Reuters:
He said international investigators were in Syria and ready to visit the site of a suspected deadly chemical weapons attack in Douma, which prompted military action by the United States, France and Britain.
The attack is the subject of a United Nations Security Council meeting being held on Saturday.
H/T The Hill
- Missile Strikes Against Syrian Chemical Weapons Targets
- Trump orders military strikes on Syria in retaliation for chemical attack — Video
- US to Stop Arming Anti-IS Syrian Kurdish YPG militia
- ISIS Launches Attack Against Syrian Army Forces, Civilians
- Obama regime knew Syria still had chemical weapons — But lied