On Friday, Donald Trump gave a speech at the 43,000-seat Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Alabama. He spoke to thousands, hitting the GOP establishment and illegal immigration in a speech that Time magazine said was unscripted.
He also had a special guest — Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.
So, for all of you who hate “anchor babies,” and missed the speech, here it is, in full, courtesy of the Savage Nation:
The campaign, Time said, predicted some 40,000, but appeared to fall somewhat short of that. Nevertheless, it was absolutely HUGE.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: Tyranny or Freedom?
Here’s another video, courtesy of Time, called “Trump Behind the Scenes.” Enjoy:
- Flashback: Newsweek declared Obama an ‘anchor baby’
- The scoop on birthright citizenship
- Liberals express outrage after Trump, Bush, Jindal use term ‘anchor babies’
- MoveOn.org video: Saying ‘illegal’ immigrants fits definition of a hate crime
- Immigration attorney: ‘Illegal immigration’ a ‘misnomer of Fox News’