Alan Schulkin, a Democratic Elections Commissioner in NYC explains how voter fraud can be committed when people wear burkas inside polling locations on Election Day.
“You don’t know who they are,” he said in the video.
In the video, the undercover journalist says her name is Huma Abedin. The worker says her name is not in the voting book, but tells her she can still vote by paper ballot.
“So, I can vote as Huma Abedin, but just with the paper ballot?” the Project Veritas journalist asked.
“Whatever you want, if that’s you,” the poll worker says in response.
“If that’s the name you voted with in the last election, and you haven’t changed your name,” she added.
Schulkin further explained: “You’re vote isn’t really counting because they can go in there with a burka on and you don’t know if they are a voter.”
“Your vote gets discounted because they come in with a burka on and they can vote,” Schulkin added.
The video can be seen below:
Meanwhile, Democrats tell us things like this never happen and anyone who disagrees is a Russian agent on Vladimir Putin’s payroll.
- Flashback: McCain camp knew about voter fraud in 2008 election
- Video suggests Democrats offering payment for Hillary votes — in California
- Voter Fraud in Ohio Tied to Hillary Clinton and George Soros
- North Carolina Hillary supporter says he voted multiple times, intends to continue voting
- Historic: Dems nominate most evil person to run for President
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: