One of the great commentators of the day is none other than James Corbett of The Corbett Report. In his video “The 4th Annual Fake News Awards!” you’ll be amazed that so many people fall for the absolute worst propaganda the world has ever seen.
From the palatial living room studios of The Corbett Report it’s the 4th Annual Fake News Awards. The boldest lies.
The stupidest propaganda.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
The ugliest presstitution.
Join James as he debunks the lies and shames the liars behind the biggest fake news stories of 2020.
Who will take the Dino for the worst fake news story of the year?
Watch and find out!
Here’s the list of winners, or might I say, losers.
- Worst Acting by a Politician or Health Official goes to Matt Hancock crying over William Shakespeare
- Best Acting by an Actor in a Fake and Staged Scamdemic goes to Governor Andrew Cuomo for his Scripted Scamdemic Unreality Show
- Fakest Fact Check Award goes to FactCheckNI for Can you generate a positive result for COVID-19 from an RT-PCR test?
- Fear Porn Story of the Year goes to the New York Post for NYC may temporarily bury coronavirus victims on Hart Island
- Best Orwellian Doublethink Award goes to Ali Velshi for “It is not generally speaking unruly but fires have been started.”
- Best Suppression of a Real News Story goes to NPR for their refusal to cover the Hunter Biden laptop story
- Lockdown Hypocrite of the Year Award goes to Neil Ferguson for breaking the very lockdown orders he himself helped bring about
- Fakes Science Story of the Year goes to the BBC for Oxford Covid vaccine ‘safe and effective’ study shows
- Fake News Story of the Year goes to Bloomberg for Coronavirus Is 10 Times Deadlier Than Seasonal Flu, Fauci Says
- The First Annual REAL Fake News Awards
- The 2nd Annual REAL Fake News Awards
- The 3rd Annual REAL Fake News Awards
- Matt Hancock crying over William Shakespeare
- Governor Cuomo Receives Founders Award at 48th International Emmy Awards
- Cuomo blames large gatherings in the Hasidic community for spread of COVID-19…
- …using a photo from 2006
- Cuomo implores New Yorkers to stay home on Thanksgiving: ‘Forget the politics’
- Gov. Cuomo cancels Thanksgiving plans with family after backlash
- Cuomo orders nursing homes to accept sick patients
- Cuomo still refuses to disclose total number of COVID-19 nursing home deaths: watchdog
- ‘It never happened’: Cuomo denies causing 6,500 nursing home deaths
- Can you generate a positive result for COVID-19 from an RT-PCR test?z
- COVID19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless
- WHO Information Notice for IVD Users (PCR false positives warning)
- Fauci admits PCR high cycle threshold problem on This Week in Virology
- Episode 381 – Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?
- Fact check: Inventor of method used to test for COVID-19 didn’t say it can’t be used in virus detection
- Kary Mullis Explains the PCR Test
- Kary Mullis on Fauci
- New Coronavirus Wasn’t ‘Predicted’ In Simulation
- NYC may temporarily bury coronavirus victims on Hart Island
- Lies, Damned Lies and Coronavirus Statistics
- Ali Velshi: “It is not generally speaking unruly but fires have been started.”
- Nineteen eighty-four
- Over 1,000 health professionals sign a letter saying, Don’t shut down protests using coronavirus concerns as an excuse
- Same Facts, Opposite Conclusions – #PropagandaWatch
- “Fiery but mostly peaceful protests”
- NPR explains their refusal to cover the Hunter Biden story
- Dave Smith on Hunter Biden story (POTP #671)
- Politifact twists itself into pretzel knots over the Hunter Biden coverup
- Denver Mayor Hancock flies to visit family for Thanksgiving
- Newsom’s winery remains open while other California wineries ordered to shut down over COVID
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends hairstylist visit amid coronavirus outbreak
- Dr. Mike called out for partying maskless
- CTU board member facing criticism for vacationing in Caribbean while pushing remote learning
- MSM presstitute called out live on air for mask hypocrisy
- Pelosi’s trip to salon apparently broke COVID-19 rules
- Let Them Eat Ice Cream! – #PropagandaWatch
- Pelosi staffer’s email has entire folder for hair appointments
- Oxford Covid vaccine ‘safe and effective’ study shows
- Lancet: Safety and efficacy of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine (AZD1222) against SARS-CoV-2: an interim analysis of four randomised controlled trials in Brazil, South Africa, and the UK
- What Vaccine Trials?
- The Future of Vaccines
- Honourable Mentions and Nominations from the announcement thread
- Coronavirus Is 10 Times Deadlier Than Seasonal Flu, Fauci Says
- Dr. Anthony Fauci addresses COVID-19 mortality rate
- The Worst Miscalculation in Human History
- Public Health Lessons Learned From Biases in Coronavirus Mortality Overestimation
- Silicon Valley and WEF-Backed Foundation Announce Global Initiative for COVID-19 Vaccine Records
- Stop Watching Propaganda – #PropagandaWatch
Cross-posted with DC Clothesline
Tim Brown is an author and Editor at FreedomOutpost.com, SonsOfLibertyMedia.com, GunsInTheNews.com and TheWashingtonStandard.com. He is husband to his “more precious than rubies” wife, father of 10 “mighty arrows”, jack of all trades, Christian and lover of liberty. He resides in the U.S. occupied Great State of South Carolina. . Follow Tim on Twitter. Also check him out on Gab, Minds, MeWe, Spreely, Mumbl It and Steemit
- Readers Name CNN’s Don Lemon Liberal Media Propagandist of the Year for 2020
- Damage to America: Federal Agencies, Fake News Lies, Keyboard Warriors
- Trump: The So-Called ‘Martial Law’ Reports Are Fake News
- Video: Fake News NBC Features ‘Undecided’ Voters Who Already Expressed Support For Biden At Townhall
- Massive D.C. Protest Driven By Bogus Anti-Trump Fake News Story (Video)
Turn your back on Big Tech oligarchs and join the New Resistance NOW! Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately silence conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and follow us at Parler, Social Cross and Gab. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line.