Video: Ted Cruz slams Obama-supporting hecklers as ‘astroturf’ at town hall
On Tuesday, hecklers apparently part of Obama’s campaign arm Obama for America, interrupted Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) at a Dallas town hall.
Cruz let them speak and calmly smacked them down for the paid astroturf they were.
More from Examiner:
The Post said Cruz handled each interruption calmly, pointing out that Obamacare is causing many to lose their jobs and their health care.
“You have health care, we should too!” protesters chanted.
“Thank you for sharing your views. You know, part of the First Amendment is about respecting others,” Cruz said in response. “Number one, I agree with them. They should have health care and Obamacare is causing more and more people struggling to climb the economic ladder to lose their health care.”
But Cruz wasn’t finished, telling the crowd that Obama’s campaign arm is trying to gin up support for Obamacare by paying people to pretend the grassroots are on his side. Naturally, Obama has to pay people to go harass Republicans, because that’s part of his schtick.
“Every time they’ve come to protest in Texas, they’ve sent a small group of people, and ya’ll have outnumbered them two, and three, and four to one,” he said.
Video below:[youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXwxqIvEqZ8]
Of course, Obamacare is turning America into a country of part-time workers, and others are losing their jobs and their health care as a result, but that doesn’t matter to the low-information left.
- Report: Obamacare provision will allow ‘forced’ home inspections by gov’t agents
- Michele Bachmann: Obamacare ‘crown jewel of socialism’
- John Conyers: Obamacare “platform” to socialized health care
- Sebelius: Obamacare to favor gays over straight people
- Boeing to cut back on health care thanks to Obamacare
- Five most memorable Democratic House quotes of 2010
- Architect of Obamacare to release comic book explaining law
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Mike Lee are ‘terrorists’
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.