This is the state of modern education. In a video posted to YouTube on Sunday, a teacher was captured berating a student for wearing a pro-Trump “MAGA” hat, telling him that he has no freedom of expression and ended up evacuating the entire class because of the hat.
The student, identified on YouTube as Frank Sharp, wrote:
In my state, it is legal for a person to record a wire, oral or electronic communication if that person is a party to the communication, or if one of the parties has consented to the recording so long as no criminal or tortious intent accompanies the recording.
The teacher also belittled the student, at one point referring to him as an “a**hole.”
Granted, the student should not have violated school rules against wearing a hat in the classroom (if, in fact, such a rule exists at this school), but the teacher handled it all wrong. Instead of evacuating the class, leaving the student by himself, he should have simply directed the young man to report to the principal’s office.
The student made a point that anyone scared of a hat would also be scared of a dark basement, and the teacher, who claimed the student was provoking people with his hat, said the student needs to follows the rules.
Here’s the video:
What say you? Did the teacher discriminate against this student as he says for his political beliefs? Let us know in the comment section below.
- Airline passenger to man wearing MAGA hat: Your hat ‘sanctions murder, evisceration’ of Jews
- Cheesecake Factory and MAGA Hat Controversy
- Teen attacked by left-wing brute at fast food restaurant for wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ hat
- UC Riverside student goes bananas over MAGA hat, says freedom of speech is ‘genocide’ — Video
- Flyer on college campus advocates using baseball bat on anyone wearing a pro-Trump hat
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!