According to Mike Tomlin, head coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, calling him a “player’s coach” is racist.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Tomlin, however, said Tuesday at his weekly news conference that he takes exception with the context that is frequently attached to the term and suggested that there are racial and age undertones to it. He told Fox on Sunday that longtime Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau isn’t referred to as a players’ coach because he is “an old white guy.”
Oddly enough, two days later, he said that he is “not insulted by that term in any way.”
Meanwhile, liberal moonbats like Mike Dickinson can engage in real racism and no one on the left says a word…
- Racist: Va. Dem. Mike Dickinson disparages Allen West as toilet, animal feces
- Lib rag Salon: O’Reilly asking Obama about fundamental transformation ‘borderline racist’
- Insane: Liberals claim Gingrich calling Juan Williams by first name racial code
- MSNBC: Saying ‘golf’ and ‘Chicago’ is racist
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- Liberal media: Reading Constitution racist and smacks of religion
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches