On Friday, Rep. Adam Schiff, the California Democrat running the sham impeachment hearing against Donald Trump, refused to let a Republican representative ask fired Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch any questions after Rep. Devin Nunes recognized her for that very purpose.
As soon as she began asking questions, Schiff banged the gavel and prevented her from speaking.
Here’s video, as posted to Twitter by ABC News:
Rep. Nunes yields time to Rep. Stefanik to ask Yovanovitch a question.
Schiff: "The gentlewoman will suspend"
Stefanik: "What is the interruption for this time?"
— This Week (@ThisWeekABC) November 15, 2019
Here’s just some of the response:
Schiff is a grade A ass. Imagine the DEM media outrage of a DEM Congresswoman was shut down like that.— Tedlink News (@Tedlinknews) November 15, 2019
Duly elected officials cant have a say in the impeachment of a duly elected President...SHAME!— The Left Killed Logic (@facts____matter) November 15, 2019
Prior to this, Nunes observed that Yovanovitch had absolutely no first-hand knowledge of any of the allegations central to the impeachment inquiry.
Steve Castor, the GOP counsel, picked up questioning of Yovanovitch.
- Cartoon of the Day: Chicken Schiff
- Comrade Adam Schiff’s Next Witness Accused Of Obstruction Of Justice and Perjury
- Republicans laugh as Comrade Schiff claims he doesn’t know identity of whistleblower
- Comrade Schiff threatens GOP lawmakers with ethics charges if they mention whistleblower in Soviet-style impeachment hearings
- Video of the Day: GOP Rep. McCarthy calls impeachment a ‘calculated coup’ orchestrated by Adam Schiff
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.