The Christophobia was thick on Bill Maher’s program as he and his guests used the Kim Davis controversy to demean and belittle Christians. But it seems the worst statements came from Salman Rushdie, who compared supporters of Kim Davis to the very Islamic terrorists who have threatened to kill him.
I’ve been following this for a while now, and I’m becoming more convinced of one thing. If liberals thought they could get away with it, they would do to Christians what Hitler did to the Jews.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today? (1)
The Right Scoop observed: “Yes, the abject stupidity is strong in these ones.”
It’s just more proof that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology of rage and hate.
- Video: CNN’s Don Lemon uses West Wing clip to bash Christianity, Kim Davis, Matt Bevin
- Erick Erickson asks: ‘After Kim Davis, how much longer until we have another civil war?’
- Feminist comedian calls for castration of conservative Christians, says pro-life teen should be murdered, whines about backlash
- Feminist comedian: I want to castrate every conservative Christian male
- Feminist comedian: ‘I want to rip out’ GOP Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers’ uterus