There’s a reason I refer to the so-called “mainstream media” as the “Democrat-media complex.” Call this Exhibit 9999…
On Monday, the Center for Western Journalism reported that NBC correspondent Kristen Welker was in the process of interviewing Hillary Clinton’s communications director, Jen Palmieri, when she was apparently caught prepping Palmieri on the question she would be asking.
“OK… OK… And I’m going to ask you about Flint [Michigan],” Welker said.
Gerry Urbanek added:
The feed immediately switched back to Melber who repeated, “Kristen go ahead, you’re live. Kristen Welker in the spin room, I believe she has the Clinton communications director with her, go ahead Kristen.”
Still not knowing she was on air, Welker can be heard again saying, “OK, thank you. I think this is the last question.”
Seeming to become frustrated, Melber said, “You know we have Kristen Welker, we’re looking at her, she couldn’t quite hear me before, can you hear me now? If you can go ahead.”
It took several seconds for Welker to realize she was on air, and even after the interview began there seemed to be a continuing delay. The interview began by asking Palmieri about the debate before switching to the subject of Flint, which she had been prepped on beforehand.
Here’s video provided by Urbanek:
- Rumor that Ben Carson dropping out result of mixed signals from media reports
- Hillary Clinton demands personal info of comedians who made fun of her
- Liberal media hacks falsely claim Ted Cruz called U.S. soldiers ‘psychopaths’
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Majority of voters view media as biased and unethical