On Sunday, the Daily Caller reported that 63-year-old Larry Mitchell, a member of the St. Clair Shores Democratic Club, called himself a progressive socialist, claimed to have Ebola and threatened to give it to conservative students protesting outside an event where former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was speaking. He then tried to lick the students, the Daily Caller added.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
“I just came from Texas. I have Ebola and now I’m going to give it to you,” he said. He also called the students “fascists” and blamed their political views for the spread of Ebola. In short, Mitchell is what we would call a low-information liberal hatemonger.
The action begins about 2:30 into the video, below:
It seems that he did manage to transfer some of his bodily fluids on one student, who pressed charges.
Mitchell, Campus Reform said, owned up to his actions, but said he really doesn’t have Ebola.
Nevertheless, Mitchell proves our assertion that liberalism is an ideology of rage and hate.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberal Nazi of the Day: Houston Mayor Annise Parker, hater of free speech and religious liberty
- Va. liberal suggests killing Kendall Jones, Holly Fisher, Michelle Malkin
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f—–g dead
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy: ‘Angel of the Lord’ should behead Tea Party members
- Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service