A video posted to YouTube on Thursday is said to poke holes in the story of Michael Brown’s shooting. More importantly, it seems to back up the story told to Dana Loesch by a woman who claimed to be a friend of police officer Darren Wilson.
What’s important about this video, spotted by the Conservative Treehouse, is a conversation heard in the background.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
According to the Conservative Treehouse:
The video was taken in the aftermath of the shooting, and judging from the comments attributed to the uploader -although he was not a direct witness- he felt the video was affirmational toward Mike Brown and the anti-police narrative.
However, probably unknown -or at least unnoticed- in the background of the video you can hear an audio conversation of a male eye witness to the shooting itself describing what he saw to another curious male spectator. Again, the conversation of importance is in the background.
Here’s the entire 10-minute video:
Here’s the transcript provided by Conservative Treehouse:
@6:28/6:29 of video
#1 How’d he get from there to there?
#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
#2 Then the next thing I know he coming back toward him cus – the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him
#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing
#1 The Police?
#2 The Police shot him
#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)
More on this story can be seen here.
- Video shows Palestinian flag in Ferguson, Missouri
- Unwitting eyewitness: Michael Brown doubled back, charged at officer
- Reporters harassed, threatened with Molotov cocktails in Ferguson
- Video: Alleged friend of Ferguson officer Darren Wilson offers story of shooting
- New Black Panthers lead ‘death chant’ against Ferguson officer Darren Wilson
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Was Washington Post reporter arrested for being black?
- Glenn Greenwald implies Israeli connection to unrest in Ferguson
- New Black Panther leader: Barack Obama a ‘Mau Mau’ from Kenya
- Calls for death erupt on Twitter after police name officer in Ferguson shooting
- Barack Obama dances as world burns, picture deleted after going viral