On Saturday, a large number of far-left activists blocked traffic on a main highway to keep Trump supporters from attending a rally in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
A number of videos are coming out of that protest, but one video posted to Twitter shows protesters displaying a Palestinian flag:
— Laura GomezRodriguez (@bylauragomezr) March 19, 2016
It’s also interesting to note that the Arizona Democratic Party supports this effort to shut down political speech with Alinskyite protesters aligning themselves with the pro-terror Palestinian Authority. Says a lot about the modern Democratic Party, doesn’t it?
— Arizona Democratic Party (@azdemparty) March 19, 2016
Sadly, these low-information knuckleheads fail to realize their efforts are only making Trump stronger.
Yeah, I’m talking about people like this:
— Puente Arizona (@PuenteAZ) March 19, 2016
Rent-a-Mob 👉 1-800-Call-Soros#CrushTrump
— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) March 19, 2016
That pretty much sums it up. Soros and his surrogates, by the way, have contributed over $700,000 to the failed campaign of Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who would have to secure more than 100 percent of the remaining delegates to win.
- Unhinged: Protester in Salt Lake City beheads Trump piñata
- Chicago rioters: Groping female Trump supporters is okay; ‘They are racist white b**ches’
- White House petition demands arrest, prosecution of Donald Trump
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate