On Saturday, a large number of far-left activists blocked traffic on a main highway to keep Trump supporters from attending a rally in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
A number of videos are coming out of that protest, but one video posted to Twitter shows protesters displaying a Palestinian flag:
— Laura GomezRodriguez (@bylauragomezr) March 19, 2016
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
It’s also interesting to note that the Arizona Democratic Party supports this effort to shut down political speech with Alinskyite protesters aligning themselves with the pro-terror Palestinian Authority. Says a lot about the modern Democratic Party, doesn’t it?
— Arizona Democratic Party (@azdemparty) March 19, 2016
Sadly, these low-information knuckleheads fail to realize their efforts are only making Trump stronger.
Yeah, I’m talking about people like this:
— Puente Human Rights Movement (@Puenteaz) March 19, 2016
Rent-a-Mob 👉 1-800-Call-Soros#CrushTrump
— Amy Mek (@AmyMek) March 19, 2016
That pretty much sums it up. Soros and his surrogates, by the way, have contributed over $700,000 to the failed campaign of Ohio Gov. John Kasich, who would have to secure more than 100 percent of the remaining delegates to win.
- Unhinged: Protester in Salt Lake City beheads Trump piñata
- Chicago rioters: Groping female Trump supporters is okay; ‘They are racist white b**ches’
- White House petition demands arrest, prosecution of Donald Trump
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate