Apparently, reporter Mike Tobin was unaware of the flag, because he never mentioned it.
The video can be seen at Breitbart, but here’s a couple screencaptures:
Tobin said residents are praying. Good, because now it appears some think they’re in the Gaza Strip…
Meanwhile, Gov. Jay Nixon has declared a state of emergency and a midnight curfew in Ferguson.
What’s next? Rockets fired into St. Louis?
- Reporters harassed, threatened with Molotov cocktails in Ferguson
- Video: Alleged friend of Ferguson officer Darren Wilson offers story of shooting
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Was Washington Post reporter arrested for being black?
- Glenn Greenwald implies Israeli connection to unrest in Ferguson
- New Black Panther leader: Barack Obama a ‘Mau Mau’ from Kenya
- Calls for death erupt on Twitter after police name officer in Ferguson shooting
- Barack Obama dances as world burns, picture deleted after going viral