Apparently, reporter Mike Tobin was unaware of the flag, because he never mentioned it.
The video can be seen at Breitbart, but here’s a couple screencaptures:
Which Candidate Do You Support in the Republican Primaries?
Tobin said residents are praying. Good, because now it appears some think they’re in the Gaza Strip…
Meanwhile, Gov. Jay Nixon has declared a state of emergency and a midnight curfew in Ferguson.
What’s next? Rockets fired into St. Louis?
- Reporters harassed, threatened with Molotov cocktails in Ferguson
- Video: Alleged friend of Ferguson officer Darren Wilson offers story of shooting
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Was Washington Post reporter arrested for being black?
- Glenn Greenwald implies Israeli connection to unrest in Ferguson
- New Black Panther leader: Barack Obama a ‘Mau Mau’ from Kenya
- Calls for death erupt on Twitter after police name officer in Ferguson shooting
- Barack Obama dances as world burns, picture deleted after going viral