While appearing on CNN, DNC boss Tom Perez refused to directly answer questions about FBI access to the party’s servers that were allegedly hacked by Russians.
Perez continued to maintain that it was all just a distraction and the DNC cooperated with the FBI.
Here’s the segment:
- From The Nation: Evidence shows that DNC Emails Weren’t Hacked, They Were Leaked
- Former UK ambassador: Leaked DNC emails given to me by disgusted Dem whistleblowers
- Former UK ambassador: I’ve met DNC Wikileaks leaker, and it’s an insider, not a Russian
- Clinton hack Paul Begala: Hey, let’s blow up Russian agencies in revenge for election
- Sheila Jackson Lee blames Russians, Wikipedia for leaked emails, gets educated by Wikileaks