Today’s video of the day comes to us from the American Mirror, with a disturbing report that Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., donned a blond wig and sang about Russia and Stormy Daniels during MinnRoast2018.
According to Victor Skinner:
Ellison, the deputy chairman of the Democratic National Committee, made a spectacle of himself with the help of his son, Minneapolis City Council Member Jeremiah Ellison, as the two jammed out for MinnRoast2018.
Ellison donned a blond wig and suit with red tie, and played the guitar, while Jeremiah provided percussion to the tune of “Guantanamera.”
“I’m a nice honest man, I just want straight-shootin’
“If I want to be called a stable genius, I’ll just call my friend Vlad Putin.
“Vlad Putin. My buddy Vladimir Putin. Vladimir Putin, I love that Vladimir Putin,” Ellison riffed.
Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome on steroids…
And yes, Ellison is a bigwig in the DNC. Let that sink in.
This, Skinner tells us, is just the latest crazy antic from Ellison, who “recently showed up at a May Day parade with a shirt that read ‘Yo no creo en fronteras,’ which translates to ‘I don’t believe in borders’ in English, City Pages reports.”
This certainly isn’t your father’s Democrat Party…
- Newsweek: Backlash against Keith Ellison supporting Antifa comes from racist, Islamophobic bigots
- Dem Rep. Keith Ellison endorses Antifa handbook, says it will ‘strike fear’ in Trump’s heart
- Dem. Rep. Keith Ellison suggests jail time for Jeff Sessions
- Antifa prof. called for killing police officers, burning police stations, killing military officers
- FBI Has Proof That Antifa Members are Colluding With ISIS and Al Qaeda
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.