On Saturday, the Daily Caller reported that triple amputee veteran Brian Kolfage, the founder of the viral “We The People Will Fund The Wall” GoFundMe campaign, went to see House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., after the California Democrat said she would donate $1 to build the wall.
So, the Daily Caller said, Kolfage went to collect her dollar.
Here’s what happened:
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
According to the report: “Clearly, Pelosi was joking when she made the comment, but Kolfage thought he would at least try to extract a buck from the new speaker.”
The campaign, as of this writing, has collected well over $19 million of its $1 billion goal and is still going strong.
In a recent update on the campaign, Kolfage said major updates would be coming soon.
In case you didn’t see the link to the campaign above, you can see the campaign by clicking HERE.
- Classless, Vile Liberals Attack Triple Amputee Over GoFundMe
- Insufferable jerk: Jimmy Kimmel mocks donors to viral border wall GoFundMe as ‘dopey’ meth users — Video
- Washington Post reporter tries to get viral border wall GoFundMe campaign yanked
- ‘We The People Will Fund The Wall’ GoFundMe goes viral, raises over $5.4 million in four days
- ‘We The People Will Fund The Wall’: Triple amputee vet starts petition, GoFundMe page to build Trump’s wall
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!