During Monday’s edition of ABC’s hour-long hatefest called “The View,” far-left hatemonger Joy Behar once again slammed those who protesting onerous stay-at-home orders. This time, The Daily Caller and others said, she called those who attend the protests while armed “terrorists.”
“They have to understand that they can infect other people,” she said. “And, um, to paraphrase Patrick Henry, ‘Give me liberty and give me death,’ is what they’re basically proposing. Because a lot of people are going to die because of this behavior.”
“These people are being egged on by right wing media. People like Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh,” she claimed, as though the orders themselves have absolutely nothing to do with it.
“And why are you bringing guns to a rally? You want to call yourself protesters, leave your guns home. Those are terrorists who bring guns to things. To rallies. I don’t trust that at all. And don’t listen to these people,” she added.
So, anyone who carries a weapon is now a terrorist? Really, Joy?
Here’s video, courtesy of Newsbusters:
This, on the heels of Behar demanding that those who attend protests give up any right to medical treatment.
Yes, she hates your guts.
- Video of the Day: ‘View’ Harpy Joy Behar Demands Protesters of Dem Governor Sign Away Rights to Treatment
- Video of the Day: Joy Behar falsely claims Americans who don’t support impeachment are brainwashed
- Joy Behar to Dems: Don’t Say You’re Taking Guns, Wait Until You Get Elected and Then Take Them
- Video of the Day: Bitter hatemonger Joy Behar gives jaw-dropping response when asked if world a better place without al-Baghdadi
- Video: Joy Behar admits liberal media propagandists ‘desperate to get Trump out of office’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.