It’s popular for Democrats to chide anyone who says that Ukraine interfered in the election. For some, it is considered a “conspiracy theory.
But, One America News reported earlier in December, three Ukrainian officials swore under oath that the former Soviet Republic actually did meddle in the 2016 election.
This was the second part of a three-part investigative report OAN did in December. Naturally, this information is being kept from the American public.
Here’s the full second part — the officials appear about 10:45 into the video:
The entire report can be seen here.
Rudy Giuliani tweeted out a teaser for the report and has also spoken to Glenn Beck about his findings.
Budapest | Kiev | Vienna
After hundreds of hours & months of research, I have garnered witnesses & documents which reveal the truth behind this impeachment, which includes NO wrongdoing by @realDonaldTrump.
These threads only touch the surface. Read & watch all. More to come. pic.twitter.com/WDHGEZIxkw
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) December 15, 2019
This is explosive, but the mainstream media is working to ensure this information is kept from the voting public.
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Giuliani on Ukraine: “I’ve uncovered an eight-year-long money laundering system” totaling $12.5 billion (Video)
- House Democrats impeach President Trump for pausing military assistance to Ukraine as witch hunt continues
- Ukraine Burisma Scandal Blows Wide Open With Indictment
- Letter: GOP Sen. Johnson Details Ukraine Involvement, Says Vindman is Anti-Trump, Leaker
- Video: Tucker Carlson says Obama ambassador to Ukraine appears to have perjured herself under oath
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.