As we reported on Thursday, Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown accused the Trump administration of going to war with the lawless Sharia-compliant Marxist state of California, where it seems illegal aliens get more protection than American citizens.
According to the Sacramento Bee:
Sessions on Tuesday filed suit against the state over three new laws, passed last year to protect immigrants living in California illegally, that he argues violate the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution and interfere with federal immigration enforcement.
“This is basically going to war against the state of California, the engine of the American economy,” Brown said. “It’s not wise, it’s not right and it will not stand.”
Brown and California Attorney General Xavier Becerra held a press conference at the Capitol to defend the laws following a speech by Sessions to a law enforcement conference in downtown Sacramento on Wednesday morning. In the speech, which Brown dismissed as a “political stunt,” Sessions accused California officials of creating an open borders system and trying to secede from the United States.
Tucker Carlson addressed this as only he can, debating a California Democrat on the issue.
Here’s the segment — Enjoy:
- Gov. Jerry ‘Moonbeam’ Brown melts down, claims Trump ‘reign of terror’ on ‘immigrants,’ war on California
- ICE arrests 232 illegal aliens in Northern California operation
- Reminder: California law says school teachers can’t shoot back if attacked
- California lawmakers consider $1,000 fine, jail for food service workers offering unsolicited plastic straws
- California AG threatens to prosecute employers who obey federal law, assist feds with immigration crackdown