On Friday night, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson aired a hilarious “tourism” advertisement for the insurrectionist breakaway “nation” known as the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, or “CHAZ,” that currently occupies about six square blocks inside Seattle, Washington.
“It’s the anarchist utopia you never knew you needed,” the ad says as it shows insurrectionists pushing brightly-colored barricades.
The ad touts a “welcoming committee,” and even mentions “luxury accommodations,” which are actually small tents.
For intellectual types, the ad says, there’s “thought-provoking artwork,” like a sign that tells people they are leaving the United States, and another that reads, “f**k 12.” Hey, they supposedly believe in free speech, provided it’s speech they agree with.
There are no cops, the ad says, but not to worry, as there are plenty of masked men with guns who will keep you safe and sound.
And, the promo tells us, there’s even “state-of-the-art porta-potties.” For those seeking entertainment, there’s live performances by local radicals. One is shown chanting, “Who don’t matter? This m**********r” while targeting a white guy. Now there’s an up-and-coming hit, for sure.
“Chaz has it all,” the ad says.
So without further ado, here’s the ad:
I can’t wait to take the wife there this summer… Not!
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Black Lives Matter is a COMMUNIST Organization [Video] – RED-GREEN AXIS EXPOSED
- Seattle’s Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone protest hijacked BLM message?
- Video of the Day: Radio Host Jason Rantz Gives Update on Insurrectionist Nation of ‘Chaz’ That Seattle Mayor Calls ‘Patriotic’
- Reports: Seattle’s Autonomous Zone Has First ‘Warlord’; Inslee Remains Clueless (Video)
- Seattle At War: Antifa Declares ‘Autonomous Zone’; Socialist Councilmember Lets Protesters Take Over City Hall (Video)
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, and check us out at ProAmerica Only.