Democrats like Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke have been calling for massive gun control and so-called “gun buybacks” as a way to deal with violence. As we and others have reported, Joe Biden called for a ban of magazines that hold “multiple bullets.”
But as Carlson observed, so-called “gun buybacks” assumes the firearms belonged to the federal government to begin with.
He also issued a dire warning that a forced confiscation could spark violence and a possible civil war.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
Check out the video below:
- Walmart Caves to Anti-Gunners: No Open Carry, No Ammo Sales for Handguns, Short Barreled Rifles
- Video: Democrat Joe Biden mad Trump hasn’t banned magazines that ‘hold multiple bullets’
- Beto tells us what guns we’ll have to sell to the government if he gets elected to the White House
- CCRKBA on China school attack: ‘Madmen don’t need guns to cause mayhem’
- Florida gun control proponent gets 2A wrong to push gun ban
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: