Liberalism, as I’ve repeatedly said since February 2011, is an ideology of insane rage and hate. It’s also an ideology that embraces racism AND hypocrisy, all in the name of “tolerance.”
Consider the following example.
Leftists at the University of Virginia are so upset that white people are inside a “Multicultural Student Center” that they’re now demanding they leave.
“Frankly there is just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color,” one racist black woman declared to applause.
Leftists at the University of Virginia are dictating who is and who isn’t allowed in the new Multicultural Student Center.
“Frankly there is just too many white people in here, and this is a space for people of color.”
This kind of racist intolerance is NOT multicultural. pic.twitter.com/XkefKqfqLA
— YAF (@yaf) February 12, 2020
Excuse me, but doesn’t the term “multicultural” include white people as well as others? Apparently not, at least in the stupid bizarro world known as Liberalism. And yes, I do mean “STUPID.” Because only a stupid leftist would declare that white people are not as deserving of “tolerance” as anyone else.
One person correctly noted:
If that was a white guy or gal saying that about blacks in it Center, there would be screams of racist, KKK, and God knows what else.— Julian(My real name) formerly known as Jeff (@12voltman60) February 12, 2020
And that's exactly what just happened is. Pure racism. A its ugliest.
Another person observed:
Well, so much for "multiculturalism." 13% of the population gets to make the rules for the other 87%.— StillLearning-HNPV (@RadarRecon27) February 12, 2020
Sad, but true.
This, dear reader, is what you get with liberalism — stupidity and intolerance. Let that sink in.
- Christian (Leftist) Clergy, Jewish Counterparts, Worship At The Altar of Multiculturalism: In Bed With Islamic Terrorists!
- Racist? High school band refuses to buy music from white composers
- Univ. of Wash. writing center calls American grammar ‘racist,’ ‘unjust language structure’
- The stupid marches on: Ashley Judd claims yellow emojis racist, sign of white privilege
- Racist hatemongers on Twitter: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone except white people
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.