Last Wednesday, James Woods posted a mock political ad to Twitter (originally found here) that is not only hilarious, it’s closer to the truth than most people know — especially the explanation about issues versus campaign donors and special interests. Perhaps that’s part of its appeal.
Here’s Woods’ tweet, with the video:
Just hilarious… pic.twitter.com/XsD8vFW5QS
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) October 11, 2018
Reaction was pretty much what you might expect:
I'm going to change my twitter name to Phillip Mamouf-Wifarts.
Trending: Cartoon of the Day: The Squad
— Ty (@Hischild97) October 11, 2018
Another person noted:
Isn’t this pathetic that all this politician said was true?
It’s time #WeThePeople take back control of OUR government from the Koch Brothers, Wall St., the Business Roundtable, Chamber of Commerce, Lobbyists, K Street, E.U., the Status Quo, Dems & RINOs pic.twitter.com/uptt5KdYyI
— Francis Smythe #CCOT (@francissmythe) October 11, 2018
I liked the part where he walked out from behind the tree gut first; and also the partners he visited a random worksite with some paid actors.
— Sean Zachel (Bizarro) (@SeanZachel) October 11, 2018
Pointing at things, no less…
Yes, this was hilarious, but it’s sadly far too true, which tells us a lot about the state of politics in America today.
- Cartoon of the Day: Mobocrat Party
- Thanks, Maxine Waters: Threat to Vermont GOP candidate — ‘We will rape you for days…open season for Republican death’
- Reports: Liberal terrorists issue DEATH THREATS against Republican senators
- Antifa + Black Lives Matter + Patriot Prayer + Proud Boys = Violence in Portland
- Antifa Terrorists Vandalize New York City GOP Headquarters
And while you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!