Today’s video of the day comes to us courtesy of Steven Crowder, who says that a lady threatened to firebomb his van in Austin, Texas.
According to Crowder:
When the LwC Crew visited Austin (see Build The Wall | Change My Mind and CHANGE MY MIND: There are Only Two Genders (Second Edition), a leftist posted on Facebook that someone should firebomb their van. Let’s just call her Firebomb Lady. Steven Crowder confronted her with the very first CROWDER CONFRONTS. With epic results.
Let’s remember, it’s usually the left which calls for civility. But they’re the first to incite violence when confronted with ideas they find triggering. In Firebomb Lady’s case, that Crowder dared have a civil exchange on the issues. Not allowed. Not tolerated.
No one condemned Firebomb Lady for trying to light the Crowder Crew van aflame. It’s almost like a trend. Well fine. If that’s how it’s going to be. We will find you. We will confront you. We will shame you.
What follows is standard liberalism and the type of activity that Maxine Waters promotes. It’s interesting that her fellow leftists seem to be okay with what she did.
This is the modern left. Let that sink in…
- USA Today: ‘Soft’ civil war ‘well underway’ thanks to liberal hate
- GOP Rep. Steve King warns of civil war, triggers liberal hatemongers
- Twitter CEO, board member promote post advocating one-party Democrat rule after winning ‘new civil war’
- ‘Meathead’ Rob Reiner at AAFCA Awards: Trump presidency ‘last battle of the Civil War’
- James Woods warns of civil war if Democrats succeed in removing Trump
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.