It seems that shifty Adam Schiff, the California Democrat heading up the sham impeachment coup attempt against President Trump, simply can’t help himself. Once again, he fabricated a quote attributed to the president and got hammered by the White House.
“What does the president say? I want you to investigate the Bidens and this debunked conspiracy theory pushed by Vladimir Putin that also helps me in my reelection,” Schiff said.
Here’s video as posted to Twitter by the White House.
Shifty Schiff is inventing fake quotes from the President again. 🤦 pic.twitter.com/KMjmTnFkDn
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 19, 2019
Of course, Trump never said any such thing, but it seems that truth to Schiff is a bit like sunlight to a vampire.
As we learned on Tuesday, there was NO quid pro quo, NO bribery and NO extortion on the part of the president.
It’s not the first time Schiff has lied through his teeth and it probably won’t be the last.
- ABC Anchor SHREDS Adam Schiff After He Spews More Lies: “You have no evidence of that yet whatsoever”
- GOP Rep. Gaetz files ethics complaint against Adam Schiff for false statements, ‘lying to the public’ about Russia collusion
- Newsflash: Thursday’s vote on an impeachment resolution won’t be a vote on an impeachment resolution
- Opinion: Republicans need to formally charge Dems, allies with seditious conspiracy to remove Trump
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives