On Thursday, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., made a weak “apology” for the threat he issued against Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh, and falsely claimed he made no threat whatsoever, suggesting it was all due to being from Brooklyn.
“Now I should not have used the words I used,” he said. “They didn’t come out the way I intended to.”
“In no way was I making a threat,” he claimed.
Just as a reminder, here is what Schumer said: “I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”
As Mitch McConnell noted, this can only be called a threat of violence against two Supreme Court Justices.
Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., said he would be introducing a measure to censure Schumer.
I would call on Schumer to apologize, but we all know he has no shame. So tomorrow I will introduce a motion to censure Schumer for his pathetic attempt at intimidation of #SupremeCourt
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) March 5, 2020
This, by the way, is the modern Democrat Party. Let that sink in.
- Schumer threatens Gorsuch, Kavanaugh over abortion case: ‘You will pay the price!’ (Video)
- Once Again, Chuck Schumer Proves He Puts Party BEFORE Country
- Flashback: Hypocrite Schumer Sought ‘Every Possible Way To Avoid A Trial’ In Clinton Impeachment (Video)
- Chuck Schumer in 1998: We Are Using Criminal Accusations to ‘Win the Political Battles We Cannot Settle at the Ballot Box’ (Video)
- Analysis: Democrat Party a DIRECT THREAT to United States with sham impeachment
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.