We’ve heard a lot of crazy from shifty Comrade Adam Schiff, the “bug-eyed barrister of Burbank” running the Democrats’ attempted coup impeachment in the Senate. He significantly increased the ante Monday when he actually claimed that if acquitted, President Trump could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for help in November’s election.
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s video as posted to Twitter by the Daily Caller:
If Trump isn't removed he "could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently and leave Jared Kushner to run the country, delegating to him the decision whether they go to war." pic.twitter.com/VBzkonqpmH
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 3, 2020
Of course, lying is nothing new for Schiff. It’s pretty much all he does.
Writing at the Gateway Pundit, Cristina Laila suggested Schiff be mentally evaluated after the impeachment sham concludes. We tend to agree.
- Schiff Claims Neither He Nor His Staff Had Any Contact with the Whistleblower (Video)
- Adam Schiff Hit With Ethics Complaint For Trying to Obtain Naked Photos of Trump
- Adam Schiff’s ties to George Soros revealed
- Video of the Day: Schiff says ‘no’ regrets for pushing Russia collusion hoax, making up call transcript
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.