Robert Frances “Beto” O’Rourke truly hates America, and he makes it clear every time he opens his mouth.
Recently, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson highlighted O’Rourke’s unhinged hatred of America, fueled by his own ignorance and willing acceptance of a false premise that the country was founded in 1619, more than 100 years before the Revolutionary War and the Constitution.
Here you go…
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
And because America is so immoral, Beto doesn’t think we deserve the liberty enshrined in the Constitution, Carlson said.
According to Beto, America is the reason for ALL the evil in the world. Talk about stupid…
This, by the way, is the modern Democrat Party and needs to be completely and utterly defeated and ground into the dustbin of history.
- Edgy: Beto Now Selling F-Bomb T-Shirts, Fundraises Off Shooting Victims
- Beto tells us what guns we’ll have to sell to the government if he gets elected to the White House
- Beto O’Rourke goes full commie, threatens to break apart U.S. wealth
- Beto O’Rourke claims Trump committed crimes, promises to prosecute if he wins in 2020
- Ted Cruz shreds Democrat Beto O’Rourke for saying he doesn’t ‘give a s**t’ about Second Amendment
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: