A devastating new ad released by the RNC links the rhetoric from freshmen members of Congress to the recent domestic terrorist attack on an ICE facility in Tacoma, Washington.
The ad opens with statements made by the freshmen group of lawmakers known as “The Squad” discussing their hostility towards ICE and condemning detention facilities. The video then shows news clips from the Antifa attack in Tacoma along with footage of protesters removing the American flag at an ICE facility in Aurora, Colorado, and raising the Mexican flag.
The video then shows the House members being asked to condemn the attack, and of course, none of them do.
Here’s the video:
The video closes with the statement: “Squad Goals: Anarchy.”
The ad is not only accurate, it’s devastating, and it’s the kind of ad we need to see more of in this election cycle.
- Video: Former Obama Border Chief Blames Elected Leaders Like AOC For Terror Attack on ICE Facility
- The modern Democrats: AOC, Ilhan Omar refuse to condemn domestic terrorist who attacked Tacoma ICE facility
- Thanks, AOC: Armed man attacks Tacoma ICE detention center, gets shot dead by police — Video
- The AOC Comedy Show/Stupid Central: The Gift That Keeps on Giving
- Opinion: Radical Democrats, allies deliberately pushing America to brink of second bloody civil war
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.