The lying liberal media was busy in the run-up to the Richmond Second Amendment event, making gullible consumers of their propaganda believe that those who support the right to keep and bear arms were preparing to engage militarily with state officials and Democrats trying to infringe on their gun rights.
One man was apparently so angry that he told MSNBC what he thought of them in no uncertain terms.
“You pieces of sh*t! F*ck you!” he screamed after walking behind one of MSNBC’s field propagandists.
Here’s one video, as posted to Twitter. Notice the in-studio anchor referred to the heckler’s outburst as “background noise.”
— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) January 20, 2020
No doubt there’s a lot of people who feel the same way.
- Northam apology to VA gun owners demanded for hysteria
- Video of the Day: David Hogg falsely claims white supremacists, Nazis, using 2A to deprive 1A rights of students, clergy, veterans
- Virginia state senator warns attendees of Monday’s 2A rally ‘are being set up’ by Gov. Northam
- Video of the Day: CNN suggests Virginia gun rights supporters could cause violence like Charlottesville
- Virginia Democrats Threaten to Bring in National Guard to Enforce Gun Confiscation, Combat 2A Sanctuary Counties
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.