It seems that Maxine Waters, the impeachment-obsessed California Democrat who recently incited violence against members of the Trump administration, can’t stand being asked a simple question.
On Monday, the American Mirror reported that independent journalist Elija Schaffer did the unthinkable — he dared ask her a question. And got sucker-punched for his efforts.
According to Victor Skinner:
Waters was cruising the strip in her massive jet black SUV and waving to supporters, until the reporter questioned the congresswoman about her recent calls for liberals to publicly harass Trump administration officials.
“Maxine Waters, hello,” Slightly Offens*ve’s Elija Schaffer shouted at the 79-year-old career politician as her hand quickly darted back inside the vehicle.
Schaffer barely got out a question before Waters shut the window in his face: “Why did you call for the harassment of Trump supporters and their affiliates?”
Moments later, he was sucker punched by an assailant who apparently wasn’t happy with him asking questions.
Here’s video of the encounter and its aftermath:
According to Schaffer, the video “is a trailer for an upcoming episode at the recent Move On Immigration March.”
We’ll keep an eye out for that…
- Thanks, Maxine Waters: Man arrested for assaulting Secret Service officer at White House; Screams, ‘Where is the president?’
- Maxine Waters continues push for harassment of Trump administration officials
- Donald Trump Jr. calls out Maxine Waters, Cory Booker over tweet calling for president’s assassination
- Thanks, Maxine Waters: DHS Official Finds Decapitated Animal On Front Porch Amidst Threats
- Conservative journalist Laura Loomer presses assault charges against Maxine Waters
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.