For the last three years or more, Democrats and their allies in the lying liberal propaganda machine known as the “mainstream media” have been pushing the narrative that Donald Trump reached out to foreign leaders to help him win in 2016 and intends to do so in 2020. That, after all, was the basis of the whole sham impeachment effort.
On Wednesday, however, presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden admitted that he spoke to a foreign leader just TWO WEEKS AGO.
“With regard to speaking to foreign leaders, I haven’t spoke with a foreign leader in the last — uh, probably two weeks,” he said in an interview with NBC.
When pressed for details, Biden clammed up.
“Who was the last foreign leader that you spoke with? Did you talk about Coronavirus at all?” he was asked.
“I talked about how it affected their country but no — I – I’m not gonna — it was an off the record discussion that I had so I’m not gonna indicate who,” he said.
Judicial Watch’s Tom Fitton wondered:
Logan Act? https://t.co/uLwVm3BLo2
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) March 25, 2020
H/T Gateway Pundit
- Flashback: Watch 29-year-old Joe Biden admit he ‘was ready to prostitute’ himself to get elected (Video)
- Chinese Ambassador Applauds Hillary Clinton For Spreading Communist Chinese Propaganda, Attacking Trump
- Video of the Day: Joe Biden confuses Iraq, Iran and Ukraine
- Video: Is Democrat Joe Biden Losing It Or Is He Spreading Malarky?
- Recent statements suggest Joe Biden has dementia
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.