It’s great to see Americans across the country confront elected officials for some of the insanity they support. In this case, a man confronted Democrat Elizabeth Warren during a campaign event in Dover, New Hampshire.
“Why are you siding with terrorists?” he asked, according to a transcript of the video below:
Elizabeth Warren almost immediately interrupted by a protester in Dover, New Hampshire, a man who shouted that she supports Iran and called her a “fraud.” Warren remained calm, let the man have his say. He was escorted out by a police officer #nhpolitics #fitn @bostonherald pic.twitter.com/9O9tDWjbOr
— Lisa Kashinsky (@lisakashinsky) January 10, 2020
Here’s a transcript that was posted online. Note that Warren seems to be putting forward a tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory that Trump ordered the attack to divert attention from impeachment. How sick is that?
— Comfortably Smug (@ComfortablySmug) January 10, 2020
At least one person noted:
Well he’s not wrong
— nats (@dcinsiderb) January 10, 2020
- False Charges of Racism Ensue After GOP Rep. Slams AOC, Democrats as ‘Ayatollah Sympathizers’
- Video of the Day: Jesse Watters wonders why American media sounds like al-Jazeera
- Iran puts $80 million on Trump’s head — Will Democrats and their media allies try to collect? (Video)
- Liberals, media decry death of Iran terrorist leader Soleimani as Iranians celebrate; Ilhan Omar vows to stop Trump
- ABC sides with Iran over U.S. in Soleimani coverage (Video)
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.