On Thursday, residents of San Francisco were treated to an aerial banner that called for the imprisonment of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. The banner was paid for by one of Pelosi’s Republican opponents, DeAnna Lorraine, and directs those who see it to a petition, located at PelosiForPrison.co, which demands Pelosi be jailed for her “crimes against America.”
Her lawlessness, ignorance and corruption have gone on for too long!
Sign the petition at https://t.co/tpidJDBtgA to support the movement!
— DeAnna for Congress🇺🇸vs Nancy (@DeAnna4Congress) February 6, 2020
“I am running for Congress to clean out the corruption that is Nancy Pelosi. Instead of caring for the people of San Francisco and advancing their issues on a national scale, she spends her time conducting asinine impeachments and investigations that amount to absolutely nothing,” Lorraine told Big League Politics .
“It’s past time we start hitting her hard on her record of poor leadership and egregious crimes against America, and I look very much forward to retiring her in November,” she added.
- Video of the Day: Democrats tell CSPAN they will NEVER vote Democrat again after Pelosi’s SOTU stunt
- Video of the Day: Childish Nancy Pelosi Rips Trump’s SOTU Speech, Says It Was ‘the courteous thing to do’
- Pelosi THREATENED Every GOP Senator: Allow Witnesses or ‘Pay A Price’ (Video)
- Pelosi Issues Threat: ‘One Way or Another’ Trump Will Be Removed From Office (Video)
- ‘Don’t mess with me’: Pelosi lashes out at reporter who asks if she hates Trump — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.