As we reported earlier this month, Stormy Daniels was arrested at a Columbus, Ohio, strip club for “allegedly allowing a customer to touch her while on stage in a non-sexual manner.”
On Wednesday, Fox News posted this video, which is said to be body camera footage of that arrest by Columbus, Ohio police officers.
According to CBS News:
An Ohio law known as the Community Defense Act bars any non-family members from touching a nude or semi-nude dancer, according to The Associated Press.
Avenatti told the AP the arrest was “a set up.” He told WBNS he has “reason to believe it was politically motivated. There’s no question these officers were undercover at that strip club. They knew my client would be performing there and I find this to be a complete waste of resources.”
The station cites an arrest report as saying Daniels began dancing around 11:30 Wednesday night. During her performance, officers in the club said they witnessed Daniels using her bare breasts to smack patrons. The officers also said they observed Daniels fondling the breasts of female patrons.
Furthermore, the CBS report — citing court documents — said that when officers approached the stage, “Daniels held the face of the female officer between her breasts. It also says she did the same to a male officer. The report adds that Daniels fondled the buttocks and breasts of another officer. At that point, court documents state that a fourth officer exited the club to request assistance to make an arrest.”
- Lawyer: Stormy Daniels arrest at Ohio strip club ‘politically motivated’ setup — Video
- Megyn Kelly: Melania Trump Sold Body For Exploitation Just Like Stormy Daniels — Video
- Video of the Day: Watch Dem Rep. Keith Ellison sing about Russia, Stormy Daniels in blond wig
- Reporter screams question at President Trump about Stormy Daniels at National Day of Prayer ceremony
- Giuliani to Hannity: Trump reimbursed Cohen for Stormy Daniels payment, campaign funds not used