Apparently, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., doesn’t recognize that the United States has an east coast. During her Thursday press briefing, the California Democrat said the United States has three coasts: “North, South and West.'”
“We have a responsibility, all of us, to secure our borders, North, South, and coming in by plane on our coasts, three coasts–North, South and West–and that’s the responsibility we honor. But we do so by honoring our values as well,” she said.
Here’s video, courtesy of MRC TV:
Trending: Yellow Vest Protests Spread to Canada
This, by the way, is just a reminder that elections do, indeed, have consequences.
- Video: Did Nancy Pelosi Endorse Left-Wing Violence As ‘Collateral Damage’?
- Pelosi’s promise: If Dems flip House, Gun Control is priority
- Nancy Pelosi Could Soon Be The Speaker Of The House, And That Should Freak You Out
- Video of the Day: Pelosi says tax cut will add ‘two children dollars more’ to deficit
- Nancy Pelosi: Good Economy, Great Jobs Report is Meaningless
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Please be sure to check out our MeWe page here and check us out at ProAmerica Only here.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!