On Friday, House impeachment coup leader Jerrold Nadler falsely labeled President Trump a “dictator.”
According to Breitbart, Nadler stated that Trump declared himself “above the law” in both “word and deed” because “he is guilty” and wants to conceal evidence from Congress.
— ABC News (@ABC) January 24, 2020
Naturally, his left-wing acolytes agreed, but many others who, by the way, know the definition of the word, “dictator,” took him to task.
If he was a dictator you would not be allowed to say so genius. Words and their definitions, how do they work?— DuPont (@Merit_DuPont) January 24, 2020
This is coming from a guy that has been trying to undo the 2016 election since day one— Lloyd (@buffSoldier73) January 24, 2020
He's not the one trying to undo an election and invalidate the next because he doesn't like the results.— Rachel 🐶💙🇺🇸 (@RaychelTania) January 24, 2020
By no objective measure is Trump a dictator... absurd. Libel. Defamation.— Jonathan Graham (@jonathan_g_1982) January 24, 2020
About the only thing Nadler didn’t do is call Trump, “Hitler,” or a “poo-poo head,” although we’re pretty certain he wanted to.
Fortunately, the adults came to the Senate on Saturday to present the truth.
- Video of the Day: Nadler goes bananas, falsely accuses GOP senators of cover-up, ‘treacherous’ votes, voting against United States
- Schiff lies, suggests Trump defending himself evidence of guilt, gets destroyed by Sekulow, Cippolone (Video)
- Nadler lies through his teeth, falsely claims Trump worked with Russians to rig 2016 election (Video)
- Opinion: Republicans need to formally charge Dems, allies with seditious conspiracy to remove Trump
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.