On Wednesday, MSNBC propagandist Stephanie Ruhle suggested that Democrat Joe Biden form a “shadow government,” complete with a “shadow SWAT team” to counter President Trump, the Washington Examiner reported.
“Do they need to do it in a bigger way?” she asked former White House Deputy Chief of Staff Jim Messina. “What did you just call it? The president’s daily clown show? That’s his press briefing. Should Joe Biden be counter-programming that? Should he be creating his own shadow government, shadow cabinet, shadow SWAT team and getting up there at a podium every night saying, ‘here’s the crisis we’re in, here’s what we need to do to address this’?”
Here’s video as posted to Twitter:
— Kyle Drennen (@kjdrennen) April 15, 2020
Here’s a longer clip, posted to YouTube:
There’s only one problem. The Constitution doesn’t allow for something like that. Granted, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights doesn’t mean anything to the left and its propaganda machine anymore. But hey, anything to stop Trump, right?
- ‘Sad, petty, and useless”: Biden planning shadow coronavirus briefings to bash Trump, sabotage efforts to combat disease
- What? Despite Promise To Quit, Hunter Biden Still On Board of Chinese Company
- Capitol Idea: Citizen Frustration Spreads with Sunday’s WA Rally
- How far will Nadler, Dems go in coup d’etat against Trump?
- Video of the Day: MSNBC hack Joy Reid claims children of Trump supporters a coronavirus threat to ‘your kids’
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook is now doing everything it can to stifle conservative content, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.
While you’re at it, be sure to check out our friends at Whatfinger News, the Internet’s conservative front-page founded by ex-military!
And be sure to check out our friends at Trending Views: