It seems that like so many other Trump-haters, Russians live rent free in the otherwise seemingly empty cranium belonging to MSNBC propagandist Joe Scarborough. Following an Iranian missile attack on a U.S. military base in Iraq that left no casualties, Scarborough suggested that President Trump spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin on the possibility of making strikes in Iran.
“It is interesting you brought up Vladimir Putin because when I said I suspected that the president spoke to a third party, Richard Haas, it would be hard to believe that Donald Trump would launch attacks into Iran without speaking first to Vladimir Putin, considering that he has deferred to the Russian president on Syria, he has deferred to the Russian president on removing troops from that area, he has deferred to the Russian president on Ukraine, he has deferred to the Russian president on most geopolitical questions that impacted the Russians. This would obviously lie at the heart of Vladimir Putin’s interests since Iran has long been seen by Putin as a client state of Russia,” Scarborough said.
Here’s video of his insane and fact-free commentary:
Of course, this is the kind of “analysis” we’ve come to expect from MSNBC, the official network of insane liberal hate, which, by the way, had no problem spewing Iranian propaganda.
- Pro-Iran Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar attacks Trump’s conciliatory gesture to Iran, calls sanctions ‘economic warfare’
- Video of the Day: MSNBC propagandist Joe Scarborough falsely claims Trump base secretly supports impeachment
- Iran Attacks U.S. Bases in Iraq; MSNBC Spews False Iranian Propaganda, Pelosi Attacks Trump From Party (Video)
- Video of the Day: MSNBC guest says Trump bombing ‘war heroes’ by attacking Hezbollah
- MSNBC conspiracy theorist Joe Scarborough lays blame for Epstein suicide on … RUSSIANS!
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.