Earlier this week, Mike Adams, the founder of Real.Video — an alternative to YouTube — responded to news that Alex Jones’ Infowars was banned by social media companies by calling for the arrest and criminal prosecution of tech company executives for racketeering and fraud.
Writing at Natural News on Monday, Adams said:
Today, tech giants Google / YouTube, Apple, Spotify, Stitcher and Facebook all simultaneously blacklisted Alex Jones and InfoWars. This coordinated, illegal censorship is clear proof of an organized criminal racket being conducted by the tech giants. The RICO Act allows for federal prosecution of such criminal conspiracy.
The internet Dark Ages has now descended upon us, where radical left-wing tech giants run by deranged, mentally ill communists will decide whether your content qualifies as “hate speech.” What is hate speech? It’s anything uttered by a conservative.
No due process, no appeal, no transparency of the evidence against you, no ability to present evidence in your defense, no means of recourse, nothing…
The tech giants alone now decide what speech is allowed on the internet (and what speech is banned).
Here’s Adams’ video:
Is America headed for a recession?
- Opinion: Silicon Valley tech giants like Facebook, Google now a direct threat to U.S. freedom, democracy
- GOP House candidate Paul Nehlen proposes social media ‘Shall Not Censor’ legislation
- The Orwellian un-personing of Alex Jones is just another reason ‘why Trump’
- Rush Limbaugh slams Facebook for bigotry against conservatives, offers to meet with Zuckerberg
- Congress needs to rein in out-of-control social media giants while there’s still time
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.