Talk about being stuck on themselves. On Tuesday, former First Lady Michelle Obama claimed that her husband and former president, Barack Hussein Obama, could have built his presidential library anywhere in the entire world because so many feel he is “their president.”
She also let something else out of the bag.
“There’s power in the selection of Jackson Park,” she said. “Barack and I don’t do things incidentally. There’s a strategy.”
She explained: “Barack’s presidential library could have been anywhere in the world, because there are so many people who feel like he is their president.”
Who knew Obama was elected to be president of the entire planet?
“New York wanted it. Hawaii wants it. Because it’s also an economic engine,” she said.
- Liberal Privilege – Michelle Obama’s Slip of the Tongue: ‘That Sh** Doesn’t Work all the Time’
- Michelle Obama says she’ll never forgive Trump for this
- Michelle Obama shames women for ‘letting’ Trump win 2016 election, gets hammered by James Woods
- Michelle Obama: Nation’s founders weren’t born in America
- CNN declares Michelle Obama has power to sign bills into law
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.