Last month, Newsbusters posted a video marking 35 straight months of impeachment rhetoric from what we call the Democrat-media complex. That’s right — propagandists in the liberal media began the impeachment craze months before Trump even took office.
Bill D’Agostino tells us:
By November 10, 2016 — just two days after the election! — television talking heads were already conjuring up theoretical scenarios in which Donald Trump could be removed from office. Since then, TV journalists have amassed quite a repertoire of possible causes for a premature end to the Trump White House, including (but not limited to): his tax returns; his family’s business dealings, both home and abroad; his firing of various cabinet officials; and of course, his tweets.
Here’s the video, courtesy of Newsbusters:
“As the nation approaches its 36th straight month of media-driven impeachment talk, one wonders whether anybody will remember this scandal six months from now,” D’Agostino said.
- A game of impeachment bingo
- Video: Dem Rep. Al Green Walks Off CNN Set Over Questions About Failed Impeachment Attempts
- Former Navy SEAL Craig ‘Sawman’ Sawyer warns of ‘gruesome massacre’ if Trump removed from office
- Senior Republicans DEMAND Adam Schiff resign for Trump collusion lies
- Video: Adam Schiff colluded with Russians to get naked photos of Donald Trump
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.