On Sunday, Maxine Waters, the California Democrat obsessed with impeachment and conspiracy theories involving the Russians, held a Meet & Greet Tweet-A-Thon for two hours. Apparently, she was expecting a pretty big crowd, but that’s not what happened at all.
According to the American Mirror:
“Millennials come energized & ready to get out the vote!” her campaign urged.
But a video posted of the event by Waters’ campaign shows only a handful of millennials actually attended.
— Maxine Waters (@MaxineWaters) June 3, 2018
Media analyst Mark Dice responded as only he can:
Dice counted 11 people, including the cameraman…
And by the way, Waters won her primary and now faces off against Omar Navarro.
Waters had some interesting things to say about her GOP opponent.
“He has a last name that is Latin. He’s Cuban and what a lot of our people don’t understand is he supports the president building a wall. He’s opposed to DACA, he does not support DACA, and in addition to that, he is not worried at all, has not said a word about what is happening at the border,” she said.
Translation: Navarro should have opinions that only she approves of because he’s Latino.
Sounds rather racist to us…
- Unhinged Maxine Waters threatens American voters: ‘Resist’ Trump or ‘go down with him’ — Video
- Video: Maxine Waters claims Trump’s use of term ‘witch hunt’ a ‘Russia tactic’
- Maxine Waters goes insane on House floor: I resent ‘making America great again’ — Video
- Maxine Waters: Impeach Trump over Iran deal
- Maxine Waters melts down: ‘Damn this president!’ — Video
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line and be sure to check out our MeWe page here and our new PatrioticSpace group here.