On Wednesday’s edition of Fox News’ “The Five,” liberal co-host Juan Williams issued a statement basically defending highly offensive and misogynistic tweets issued by Trump-hating actor Peter Fonda.
As we reported earlier, Fonda issued tweets that called for kidnapping Barron Trump and placing him with pedophiles, publicly stripping and whipping DHS head Kirstjen Nielsen, taking Sarah Sanders’ children and terrorizing the children of ICE agents across the country.
The tweets were deleted, but were captured for posterity:
Actor Peter Fonda (@iamfonda) has since deleted his tweets calling for:
• The kidnapping & rape of the president's 11 year-old son
• Sarah Sanders children to be kidnapped
• DHS Sec Nielsen to be caged naked & raped in public while being filmed
Here they are forever: pic.twitter.com/otz5RmDKFn
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 20, 2018
Peter Fonda: oh if I deleted these tweets the problem goes away
Internet: not a chance in Hell.
Screenshots motherfucker pic.twitter.com/LQKzyxOgOK
— The Blonde Libertarian (@KatieTierneyH) June 20, 2018
Civilized and sane people across the country were outraged but Juan Williams said he didn’t have a problem with what Fonda said and claimed the tweets were “poorly worded.”
Fonda’s representative issued this statement:
Dan Bongino wondered:
Rush Limbaugh addressed the situation and warned that hysterical media reporting was going to get someone killed.
Here’s the segment, and Williams’ comments, which starts at about the 5:57 mark:
This is the modern left. Let that sink in.
- Rush Limbaugh: Hysterical Trump-hating media is going to get someone killed
- Peter Fonda Tweets “Rip Barron From His Mother,” Calls DHS Njielsen and PressSec Sanders “Lying g***”
- Video: Democrat Socialists attack, harass DHS chief Kirstjen Nielsen at Mexican restaurant
- Updated: Occupy Wall Street advocates murdering ICE agents on Twitter, social media site does NOTHING
- Actor John Cusack calls for coup against Trump, says president must be ‘eradicated by any means’