More and more, it looks as if Democrat White House candidate Joe Biden is in need of serious professional help. While appearing at a town hall event in Iowa on Tuesday, he confused Iran, Iraq and Ukraine.
“That’s like just flat out acknowledging, we’ve been doing everything we can do to keep Biden from being the nominee,” he said, referring to Democrat allegations that President Trump tried to get Ukraine to investigate him because Trump is scared of him being the nominee. “And guess what? We tried it in Iraq, it’s not working so well, I mean in Iran, excuse me, we tried in Ukraine.”
Here’s the short video as posted to Twitter:
Joe Biden confuses Iraq, Iran, And Ukraine pic.twitter.com/OrxTaffhRX
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) January 30, 2020
The Daily Wire said that Biden “…appeared to suggest that a non-citizen could run for president,” and “refused to acknowledge anything positive about America’s strong economy” under the president.
Just think — THIS could actually become the Democrat nominee.
God help us.
- Check Out The Anti-Biden Ad Running in NYC’s Times Square (Video)
- Biden: DACA Recipients ‘More American Than Most Americans’ (Video)
- Alleged ‘Moderate’ Democrat Joe Biden Wants to End Detention Of ALL Illegal Immigrants (Video)
- Biden: Throw fossil fuel execs in jail, we’re all DEAD if we don’t stop using fossil fuels (Video)
- Video of the Day: Biden says he’d sacrifice hundreds of thousands of jobs for bogus Green New Deal policies
If you haven’t checked out and liked our Facebook page, please go here and do so. You can also follow us on Twitter at @co_firing_line. Facebook, Google and other members of the Silicon Valley Axis of Evil are now doing everything they can to deliberately stifle conservative content online, so please be sure to check out our MeWe page here, check us out at ProAmerica Only and the new social site, Hardcore Conservatives.